Exercise 2: Change the following sentences into passive
1. They can’t make tea with cold water.
2. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
3. Somebody has taken some of my books away.
4. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
5. They have to repair the engine of the car.
6. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures.
7. People spend a lot of money on advertising everyday.
8. They may use this room for the classroom.
9. The teacher is going to tell a story.
10. Mary is cutting the cake with a sharp knife.
11. The chicken looked at the woman with a red hat.
12. They have provided the victims with food and clothing.
13. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
14. You mustn’t use this machine after 5.30 pm.
15. Luckily, for me, they didn’t call my name.
16. After class, one of the students always erases the chalkboard.
17. You must clean the wall before you paint it.
18. They told the new pupil where to sit.
19. I knew that they had told him of the meeting.
20. Nobody has ever treated me with such kindness.
21. I had him repaint my house last weekend.
22. We got the waiter to serve us during the dinner.
23. People began to plant rubber trees in big plantations.
24. He gave up the search after 3 hours.
25. Don’t speak until someone speaks to you.
Giải giùm e ạ
Truyền thống yêu nước Việt Nam đã được tôi luyện và phát triển trong bối cảnh nào?
A. Xã hội Việt Nam đang trong quá trình phân hóa của chế độ phong kiến.
B. Chống lại các thế lực xâm lược của phong kiến phương Bắc.
C. Nhân dân ta cố gắng vượt qua tình cảnh lạc hậu, đói nghèo.
D. Nhân dân ta thể hiện lòng biết ơn tổ tiên, cha anh.