Traditional Official Visitors Corresponds Separation Depend Peaceful Compulsory Religion Friendliness
1. It is__to go to school until the age of 16.
2. She showed great__torwards me.
3. You can’t___on his arriving on time.
4. He visited China in his___capacity as America’s trade representative.
5. It seems to me that a lot of evil deeds are done in the name of___.
6. A bird’s wing___to the arm and hand in humans.
7. It’s so___by the lake.
8. Couples may agree to divorce each other after a____.
9. The children wear wearing___national costume.
10. My mother’s having___to stay next week.
2 câu trả lời 84
Câu hỏi hot cùng chủ đề
IV. Find and correct mistakes:
26. It’s late. It’s a time for us going home.
27. I thought I recognized the assistant which served us.
28. The twentieth century was a time when there was a lot of important events.
29. Tom has got the job. You must congratulate him for his success.
30. The cooker who is in the kitchen doesn’t work anymore.
Hỏi từ APP VIETJACKQuestions 1-2: Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions: (0.5 point)
1. A. sculpture B. mature C. nature D.structure
2. A. scholar B. machine C. architecture D. chemist
Questions 3-4: Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions: (0.5 point)
3. A. wonder B. rickshaw C. lanscape D. preserve
4. A. astounding B. institution C. spectacular D. administrative
Questions 5-6: Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is of the topic or part of speech different from the others in each of the following questions: (0.5 point)
5. A. collecting B. acting C. entertaining D.fanscinating
6. A. cavern B. backdrop C. fortress D.trench