1 câu trả lời 46
Câu hỏi hot cùng chủ đề
They had to postpone the meeting because of illness.
A. The meeting because of illness had to be postponed.
B. The meeting had to because of illness be postponed.
C. The meeting had to postponed because of illness.
D. The meeting had to be postponed because of illness.
1. A number of reporters (be) at the conference yesterday.2. Anybody who (have) a fever must go home immediately. 3. Your glasses (be) on the bureau last night. 4. There (be) some people at the meeting last night. 5. The committee already [reach) a decision. 6. A pair of jeans (be) in the washing machine this morning. 7. Each student (answer) the first three questions. 8. Either John or his wife (make) breakfast every morning. 9. After she had perused the material, the secretary thought that everything (be) in order. 10. The crowd at the basketball game (be) wild with excitement. 11. A pack of wild dogs (frighten) all the ducks away. 12. The jury (be) trying to reach a decision. 13. The army (have) eliminated this section of the training test. 14. The number of students who have withdrawn from class this quarter (be) appalling. 15. There (have) been too many interruptions in this class. 16. Every elementary school teacher (have) to take this examination. 17. Neither Jill nor her parents (see) this movie before. 18. There (be) no girls in this class. 19. There (be) no key for this door. 20. 80% of the students (have) voted.
16. This year, so far, we ____ £16,000 and are still counting.
A. are raising B. have been raised C. have raised D. raised
17. Louis Braille ____ the National Institute for the Blind in Paris when he was 10 years old.
A. entered B. was entering C. was entered D. would entered
18. In over ten years, he ____ more than 100 bicycles to needy students in Central Viet Nam.
A. gave B. has given C. has been given D. has giving
19. In the past, health care in some rural areas of this country ____ by only a small number of doctors and nurses.
A. is provided B. provided C. provides D. was provided
They will ask you a lot of questions at the interview.
A. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview.
B. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview by them
C. A lot of questions will be asked you at the interview
D. A lot of questions will be asked at the interview
1. People grow rice in many countries in the world.
-> Rice ______________________________________
2. Graham Bell invented the telephone many years ago.
-> The telephone ______________________________
3. They have used this car for many years.
-> This car ___________________________________
4. Lan practices English every day.
-> English ____________________________________
5. They will take the garbage out of the city.
-> The garbage _____________________________
6. Mary sent me this letter two days ago.
-> I _________________________________________
7. People make compost from vegetables.
-> Compost ____________________________________
8. You must finish this work before Sunday.
-> This work _____________________________________
9. She hasn't used this bicycle for a long time.
-> This bicycle __________________________________
10. I saw a strange man in my garden yesterday.
-> A strange man _______________________________
11. They clean the floor every morning.
-> The floor ____________________________________
12. They will solve the problem soon.
-> The problem __________________________________
13. They break the glass into small pieces.
-> The glass ____________________________________
15. They made these cars in the USA.
-> These cars ______________________________________
16. People have used the Internet all over the world.
-> The Internet ___________________________
17. We planted many trees in the school garden.
-> Many trees _________________________________
18. Someone has taken my book away.
-> My book ___________________________________
19. He didn't help me with my homework.
-> I ___________________________________________
20. We have learnt English for three years.
-> English ______________________________________
Hỏi từ APP VIETJACKBài 4: Choose the best answer in the brackets complete the sentences. 1. What's wrong with you? You look (unhappy/unhappily) today. 2. He (sudden/ suddenly) appeared in the meeting. + Suddenly: đột nhiên + Appear: dường như, xuất hiện 3. I taste the soup very careful/carefully. Don't worry! 4. My wife appeared (calm/ calmly) after the news. + Calm (a): bình tĩnh 5. He is shouting at his son. He seemed very (angry/angrily). + Shout (v): mắng, la hét 6. I think the food smells (terrible/terribly). You should throw it away. + Terrible (a): kinh khủn + Throw away: vứt, ném bỏ 7. This plant grows (quickly/quick) if it absorbs enough water. + Absorb (v): thẩm thấu 8. His resignation was very (surprising/ surprisingly). + Resignation: từ chức + Suprising: ngạc nhiên 9. The doctor checked my legs (carefully/careful) to see if there were any injuries. 10. She is looking at the picture (attentive/attentively). + Attentive (a): chú ý + Động từ nối chỉ đi với tính từ và danh từ, không đi với trạng từ + Động từ thường đi với trạng từ, không đi với tính từ
1. The tale is about a prince who is turned _________ a frog by his wicked stepmother.
a.to b. into c. out d. over
2. The hare always boasted _________ how fast he could run.
a. at b. for c. on d. about
3. A _________ is a story from ancient times about famous people and events that may ormay not be true.
a. legend b. folktale c. fable d. fairytale
4. In many cultures, a fox is the symbol for a _________ person.
a. brave b. fierce c. cunning d. kind
5. Vanessa is interested in reading Vietnamese folktales _________ she can’t readVietnamese well.
a.although b.because c.while d.whereas
6. What a _________ man he is! There’s nothing he wouldn’t do for us.
a. mean b. generous c. gruel d. greedy
7. Helen and I _________ together when the accident happened.
a. talked b. have talked c. was talking d. were talking
8. Tired of hearing the hare’s boast, the tortoise _________ him to a race.
a. urged b. pushed c. challenged d. suggested
9. Sleeping Beauty was under a _________ when the prince found her.
a. spell b. swear c. cloud d. wave
10. _________ young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and stepsisters.
a.Despite her father unexpectedly dies,
b.After her father unexpectedly dies,
c.When her father unexpectedly dies,
d. Due to her father unexpectedly dies.