1. They believe that Jim is going to study abroad.
2. People rumored that there was a ghost in that house.
3. Someone said that Jane would be able to win the contest.
4. They claimed that everything they said was true.
5. They reported that there was a serious accident on the main road.
6. They don’t think that this camera costs that much.
7. Did they claim that they had managed to solve the problem?
8. People didn’t expect that the building collapsed after the storm
9. No one expected that I would fail the final exam.
10. Do you think that they will have the chance to visit that place?
11. They expected that this summer holiday would be swelteringly hot.
12. They reported that a vast area of forest in my hometown was destroyed.
13. Did they believe that the information was true?
14. Did anyone hope that there would be a significant change in the standards of living?
15. They never believe that Peter and Jane will get married.
16. People know that there is no life on Mars.
0 câu trả lời 110
Anh Nhii đang đợi giúp đỡ của bạn.
Thêm câu trả lời sẽ cộng điểm.
Câu hỏi hot cùng chủ đề
IV. Find and correct mistakes:
26. It’s late. It’s a time for us going home.
27. I thought I recognized the assistant which served us.
28. The twentieth century was a time when there was a lot of important events.
29. Tom has got the job. You must congratulate him for his success.
30. The cooker who is in the kitchen doesn’t work anymore.
Hỏi từ APP VIETJACK