61 câu trả lời 45874
I'll come and see you before I leave for the states
dịch:Tôi sẽ đến và gặp bạn (TLĐ ) trước khi tôi đi ( HTD) đến các tiểu bang
Đáp án: A
Sự phối thì của thì tương lai đơn để diễn tả các hành động xảy ra nối tiếp nhau trong tương lai.
Công thức: Mệnh đề tương lai đơn (hành động xảy ra trước)+ Mệnh đề hiện tại đơn (hành động xảy ra sau).
Lưu ý: Nếu xét sơ lược thì đáng lẽ để diễn tả hành động xảy ra trong tương lai thì phải dùng thì tương lai. Nhưng vì trước mệnh đề sau có before, là một liên từ phụ thuộc, nên lùi thì từ tương lai sang hiện tại.
Câu hỏi hot cùng chủ đề
1. He hardly ever makes a mistake, _______ ?
2. Nobody likes the play, _______ ?
3. He isn’t here, _______ ?
4. This is your pen, _______ ?
5. Somebody wanted a drink, _______ ?
6. You’ve been to Ha Noi, _______ ?
7. He used to live here, _______ ?
8. Those aren’t your books, _______ ?
9. Neither of them offered to help you_______ ?
10. Nothing went wrong yesterday, ___________ ?
11. Mrs. Brown usually remembered her husband’s birthdays, _______ ?
12. It is not a very good book, _______ ?
13. This won’t take long, _______ ?
14. You don’t need me any more, ______?
15. It never works very well, _______ ?
1 I have never read such a good book before
A this is the first time I read a good book
B " " I have read a good book
C this book is the best I have never read
D ' " read
2 I got up late this morning . I wasn't late for school
A I got up late this morning , so I wasn't late for school
B Because I got up late this morning , I wasn't late for school
C I got up late this morning , and I wasn't late for school
D " " but i wasn't late for school
1. You should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables because they………. vitamin A, which is good for the eyes.
A. run B. take C. provide D. get
2. The health ……………from that diet expert is that you should eat less junk food and count your calories if you are becoming fat.
A. advices B. ideas C. tip D. tips
3. The seafood I ate this morning makes me feel ……….. all over.
A. itchy B. weak C. running D. well
4. If you want to be fit, stay outdoors more and do more……… activities.
A. physics B. physic C. physical D. physically
5. Do more exercise……….. eat more fruit and vegetables.
A. and B. so C. but D. although
6. After working in computer for long hours, you should………… your eyes and relax.
A. wake B. rest C. sleep D. sleep in
7. Eat less high-fat foods to keep you from…………fat.
A. gaining B. reducing C. getting D. rising
8. We should follow the advice from doctors and health ……….. in order to keep fit.
A. managers B. experts C. people D. workers
9. Have a healthy………… and you can enjoy your life.
A. lifeline B. lively C. lives D. lifestyle
10. They go swims outside even when it’s cold.
A. B. swiming C. swimming D. swam
11. Rob eats a lot of fast food and he………. on a lot of weight.
A. spends B. brings C. takes D. puts
12. We need to spend less time………. computer games.
A. playing B. to playing C. play D. to play
13. To prevent………….. , you should eat a lot of garlic and keep your body warm.
A. cold B. Mumps C. flu D. headache
14. Be careful with…….. you eat and drink.
A. who B. this C. what D. that
15. Eating a lot of junk food may lead to your…………….. .
A. pain B. stomachache C. obesity D. fitness