3 câu trả lời 10031
Câu hỏi hot cùng chủ đề
. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
2. A. weight
3. A. famous
4. A. catch
5. A. missed
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. Liz and her parents ________- To Tri Nguyen Aquarium in Nha Trang last week.
2. The pineapples aren’t ripe and ________- are the mangoes.
3. Coughing and sneezing are the ________- of a cold
4. The dentist says clean teeth are ________- teeth.
III. Match a question in column A to a suitable answer in column B
1. What’s his height?
2. Why were you absent for school yesterday?
3. What was wrong with you?
4. Would you like to play table tennis, Nam?
A. Because I was sick.
B. I’d love to, but I can’t.
C. I had a stomachache.
D. He’s 40 kilos.
E. He’s 1.50 meter tall.
IV. Read passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Nowadays, football becomes one of the world’s most popular games. Millions of people play and watch it all around the world. A football match often has two halves. Each half is forty-five minutes. There is a fifteen-minute break between the two halves. There are two teams in a football match. Each football team has eleven players, including a goal-keeper. The players on the ground try to kich the ball into the other’s goal. The team which scores more goals wins the match.
1. Millions of people play football all around the world.
2. A football match has two halves of fifty-five minutes each.
3. There is no break in a football match.
4. Each football team has eleven players, including a goal-keeper.
V. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below.
Mai was born in Hue , but now she lives in Ha Noi with her aunt and uncle. Yesterday was her thirteenth birthday. She had a small party with her friends. They ate a lot of food and fruits. In the evening Mai had a stomachache, so her aunt took Mai to the hospital. The doctor said that Mai ate too much candy and fruit. Today Hoa has to stay at home.
1. Where was Mai born?
2. What did Mai and her friends eat yesterday?
3. Why did Mai’s aunt take her to the hospital?
VI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
1. You should add a little salt to the spinach when you boil it.
⇒ You ought _____________________________________.
2. Don’t forget to brush your teeth after meals.
3. Mr Ba is a good tennis player.
⇒ Mr Ba plays ____________________________________.
VII. Use the words given to make meaningful sentences.
1. Morning exercise / and / balanced diet / enough / for / healthy lifestyle.
2. I / not like / carrots / and / Hoa / not like / carrots / either.